Sunday, September 7, 2008

Little Rock Football, Friends and Diet Blues!




We had a great time in Little Rock this weekend, thanks Brita for letting us stay! It was a fun time tailgating, as it always is down there and the game was pretty exciting! Another close call!! On Friday night, we got into town and went to Pizza Cafe with all my girl friends down there. I think there was eight of us total, seven girls and Jared! Ha! Sorry sweetie. All my friend's boyfriends/husbands were out of town hunting. Then Saturday we met up with Mo and Jo and tailgated all day. We started at Effie and Anna's then made our way to the stadium. We got home this afternoon and I didn't even unpack because I have to fly to Memphis tomorrow for a meeting. I just switched out the clothing in my bag and I am ready to go!
We went to Flying Burrito tonight then over to see Charlie (and Mark and Jess :)). I missed him this weekend!! I got to help with his bath tonight, it is the cutest thing I have ever seen!
This is totally unrelated, but I am already struggling with this new "diet." First of all, it is more like a lifestyle change than a diet change. I have found that I have replaced chicken with cheese and I don't think that was exactly what the book had in mind :) Also, I have gained weight in the three weeks I have been doing it!!?? So, 10 more days and I will have reached my goal of 30 days, then I am reevaluating things! I do feel great, but maybe that's just my mind telling me it's the diet, when really I would feel that way regardless?!? I go to the doctor for my physical tomorrow so I am going to talk to her about all of it. I'll let you know what I find out about her diet recommendations.
Hope yall have a great week!
slg

No comments: