Sunday, August 9, 2009

Birthday, Time Off and DRJ Tennis Tournament

Happy 29th Jess. I love you!At Jess' Bday Dinner me, Steph, Anna, Heather and Effie at Shots



Just two girls sittin at a bar :)


SOOOOOO hot on the tennis court.


Steph, Drew and Jared watching our match

Molly, me, Abby, Amanda, Anna and DF

before they beat our butts :)



peace? At Grubs...Effie and I

Jared and I at Wasabi



*


Happy late bday to my fabulous sister, Jess. Her 29th was August 2 and we celebrated with a lovely dinner at Pesto, then went for drinks afterwards at Theos and LIT. It was a great night. Happy bday Jess, I love you!


This past week I have been off work I guess you call it... I dont start my new job until next Monday. Anyway, I had a fabulous week and got a lot done around here. My biggest accomplishment was painting the laundry room. I will post pics sometime so you can see the pretty color. I think it turned out great! Other than that, I worked out everyday, ran a zillion errands, hung out with hubby and that's about it. The week fleeeeew by as I am sure this next one will too.


This past weekend we played in the DRJII tennis tourney! It was so much fun and soooooo hot! Molly and I played our little hearts out but lost to Amanda and Abby 6-4/6-2. We still had a blast! It was at least 888 degrees and we had been out a tad too late the night before.. an interesting combo on the tennis court. :) I hope to not do that again anytime in the near future!Our pro, Zach, came to watch and afterwards he just said "How late did you two stay out last night?" Ha!! Anna, Effie and Drew came up to play and we had so much fun with them. Anna was able to pick out BM dresses on Friday at She Said Yes and they are gorgeous. As the matron of honor :), I am wearing yellow with the other MOHs and the other 9 are wearing green. Such pretty colors! I also got my dress for Steph's wedding while we were there. It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! It is long, black, and one shoulder. Gorgeous, right? Such an exciting time!


I am truly exhausted and have 66 loads of laundry to do, so I better get started. I am off work all this week too! YAY!


slg

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You know we didn't beat your butts-we went to duece a million times! I enjoyed it and getting to see you this weekend. Have fun on your time off!!