Monday, August 31, 2009

last day of august... really??

Worst quality ever.... I copied off Facebook :)
Auntie swining a happy baby Charlie

HOW IN THE WORLD IS SUMMER coming to an and??? I feel like it was just the beginning and somehow tomorrow is the first of September.
I cant complain.. September is my favorite month of the year. for many reasons. First and foremost, its the month that Jared and I got married. The weather outside reminds me of our wedding. Other than our anniversary, I love September because its the time of year when football begins and the start of Fall, my absolute favorite season.
I have been terrible about taking pictures lately.. seems that the only ones I snap are on my phone. I will get better. I have been doing "home study" for the last few weeks. For those of you that don't know, this is where I study up on my drug, learn about the company, take tests, etc etc. I have been sitting in my office all day, everyday in my pjs or gym clothes and it has made me thankful for the everyday part of my job when I interact with all kinds of people. In my office, I get lonely and find myself not washing my hair as frequently as normal :) I am looking forward to going back to LA in a week because I get to visit the home office and the campus. I have heard it is really an outstanding place. Also, Jess and mom are flying out there for the weekend to spend a couple days with me. The three of us in LA for the weekend... will definitely be fun! I cant wait!
Off to bed! I hope that everyone is having a great week!!!
slg

1 comment:

In This Wonderful Life said...

YAY! I LOVE fall!!!! Hope your LA trip is good! I'm jealous! Take pics and I'll pretend I was there! haha