Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Congrats Seth and Megan!

Jared and I at the wedding Jordan and Jared
Jess and I (with her new hair color!)
Mark, Daddy and Jared, the best three men I know :)
The beautiful bride and groom.

This past weekend we went to Seth and Megan's wedding. Everything was so pretty and we had a great time. There was a lot of good music, friends, food and family. Megan looked absolutely beautiful!! We really enjoyed ourselves and are so happy for the Newlyweds! Congratulations Seth and Megan!
On another note, I have a feeling that a bunch of my best girlfriends are going to be getting married soon (YAY!!!), so I made sure to pay close attention to all of the fabulous details. It is so much fun planning a wedding and I look forward to helping all of my friends when the time comes! They all did so much for Jared and I when we got married and I cant wait to do the same for them. SO HURRY UP AND GET ENGAGED ALL OF YOU :) Just kidding, sort of.
Here are a few pics from the wedding. Hope everyone is having a good week!
slg

1 comment:

Emily! said...

I love your dress at the reception! I need something fun for New Years..I have a feeling Maude will have just what i'm looking for!

Em