Friday, November 21, 2008

We're Back!

We made it back to the US from our fabulous vacation. We had such a great time and really enjoyed ourselves. Jared and I decided that it is hard for us to not have access to our phones, computers and the like. We are such type A that it is hard for us to relax, but we did this week. I read Marley and Me and a bunch of magazines and Jared caught up on a bunch of reading for his MBA. We ate and drank all that the island had to offer and we had a great time with Steph and Jimbo. All in all, it was a fabulous time and I think our bodies are in shock by the 60 degree difference in temperature! I could get used to the 80s year round!!! We are sitting in Charlotte and about to board the plane, so I have to get in line :)
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, I am planning on making our house a Winter Wonderland tomorrow. Cant Wait! Hopefully, I can talk Jared into putting the lights up on the house. He almost fell off the roof last year, so it could be a challenge ;)
I will post pics from our vacation when I get them loaded!
Talk soon,
slg

No comments: