Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Eat*Drink*Be Merry


The upcoming week is going to be full of lots of holiday cheer!! I can't wait for the celebrations to begin. I have a holiday get together every evening from now until Christmas!! I am planning out my lists of what I will be baking for each get together and the list is getting pretty hectic. Tomorrow is our Bunco gift exchange and I won't be making anything for that because Bethany and Allison are in charge... I'm sure it will be fabulous. Thursday is our work party that we are having at Fast Lanes, for this, I am making Banana Pudding. YUMMY!! Then this weekend starts a series of events that will be nothing short of joyful!
We are so excited that Christmas is here and are thankful that Jared is done with his class!!!.. for now.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!
slg

No comments: