Sunday, December 14, 2008

Home again, Home again

After a long week in Dallas, I made it back home Friday afternoon! I was worn out and slept for 14 and a half hours Friday night- WOW! We have had a low key weekend around here, I finished up last minute Christmas items and did countless loads of laundry. Jared has his final presentation for school tomorrow evening, so he stayed super busy with that all weekend. My good friend Candice, that lives in Scottsdale, came to town this weekend for her sister's graduation and I got to spend time with her on Saturday night. She was a bridesmaid in our wedding and I hadn't seen her since!!!! We were keeping Charlie Saturday night, so she met us at Wasabi for dinner and then stayed the night with us. It was so good to catch up with her!
Charlie was so funny Saturday night. Jess and Mark had a Christmas party, so they dropped him off here and he had a night on the town with "Auntie and Uncle." He absolutely loves electronics so we took him to Best Buy, where it was electronic overload!! He loved it. Jared carried him around the store and showed him all kinds of fun things. I think Jared is really warming up to the idea of having a baby :)
We have such a jam packed week around here getting ready for the holiday season. I am working this week and then I am off until January 5th! Cant Wait!! We are really looking forward to spending time with our family and friends.
I hope that everyone has a great week-- stay warm out there!
slg

2 comments:

Melissa said...

It was good to see this morning... hope work was decent. Talk with you later...

Sandra said...

Good to see you today and Friday. You looked really cute on Friday night. Glad you are home from work. Your pics of your house decorated looks great. I may need to hire you and have you come over next year. Have a great week.
sandra