Sunday, July 27, 2008

Days of Summer

Monica, me and Kathy

Tyler, Charlie and Dylan

Charlie and I at US Pizza

We had such a fun weekend around here. Jess and I went to see my friend, Angela's twins on Friday and they had grown so much since Jared and I last saw them. Charlie is about 8 weeks older than them and they are not too much smaller. They are big boys, especially for being twins! Angela said they don't miss a feeding :) Not that Charlie does either, he loves his bottles and sometimes he screams when they are over. We laugh and say that he thinks its the last bottle on earth. Jess and Mark have had him on a great schedule lately, he slept 10 hours straight on Friday! We went to US Pizza Friday night while the boys went to Batman and we had a relaxing evening. Then Saturday, Jared and I went to Beaver with our good friends, Monica and Joseph. Monica and I have been best friends since we were five years old! It is so great to have her in my life, we have been through so much together- well, our whole lives! She and Joseph live about an hour away but we still see them all the time. Today is errand day and we have a million things to do! Better get started, hope everyone has a great week!
slg

1 comment:

MonicaGoode said...

Hey chica! Love the new pic, so cute. I had a lot of fun this weekend, hope to do it again soon. we will be coming to beaver more now that Kathy's parents are getting a lake house. Plus, Joseph realized how much he missed his wakeboarding buddies up there.
I will call you manana.
love ya