Saturday, August 30, 2008

Back To School Party

Trish singing, she knew every single word!
Jeannie, D'Andre, Missy and Davis
Just hanging out
Me, Billy, Lisa, Amie, Fraiser, Daniel and Stella
Billy, Lisa and Amie

Here are a few pics from our "Back to School Party" that we had with our Lifestyles friends at Gulley Park on Thursday. I met all these great people through my friend, Jeannie, about a year ago. Since then, we have done a few "While You Were Outs" for them and I have got to know them through that. Jeannie has a get together for them every couple of months, this is the first one that I had been able to go to and it was so much fun! We grilled hamburgers and hotdogs and had some snacks for them. They sang karaoke and danced under the gazebo! They are all such great people and I love watching them have such a fun time. I'm looking forward the pumpkin carving party with them in October!

No comments: