Thursday, January 29, 2009

Girls Night!

Tomorrow my girlfriends and I are having girl's night out! I am so excited because we haven't had one (on a Friday night) in quite some time. We get together all the time during the week but that's different than a Friday.... the whole "working the next day" thing always puts a damper on the party :)
We had planned to go to the "Cookbook Birthday Bash" that our Jr League is putting on, but it has been postponed because of the nasty weather. So... we decided that dinner and Dickson street will suffice!
I had a bit of cabin fever tonight (even though I got out and tried to work today) so Jared and I went and had dinner at Kosmos. I swear, I could live on Kosmos' gyros and Flying Burrito alone, happily. Jared doesn't care much for Greek food so he had the chicken fingers. I think those might only be on the menu for children, either way, he enjoyed them. We had a lovely dinner and people watched out the window. There was a ton of people walking up and down Dickson, evidently I wasn't the only one itching to get out of the house!
Hope everyone is safe and warm tonight!
slg

1 comment:

In This Wonderful Life said...

I hope you guys had a great girls night!! I tagged you on my blog :)