Saturday, January 31, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

1. What are you wearing right now?
An American Apparel T shirt and black sweat pants.
2. What's the last thing I read/ are currently reading?
This week's People.
3. Do you nap a lot?
Not really. However, when I was a little girl, I would nap for hours. There was something about Mondays that made me really tired as a kid (and now) and I would come home from school and go to bed. Sometimes my mom couldnt even get me up for dinner. I must have got all my napping out of my system. :)
4. Who was the last person you hugged?
Baby Charlie, he got lots of hugs from his Auntie today.
5. What's your current obsession/addiction?
iPhone apps, Suze Orman, my camera, forever21.com "shop by outfit", big bracelets, new recipes, eye cream, boyfriend sweaters
6. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"Bad Louie" He had an accident in the house... sorry Daddy :)
7. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
I always visit my blog and probably 20 other blogs, forever21.com, gmail, weather.com, foxnews 8. What was the last item you bought?
I bought a massage for myself this morning, it was divine.
9. What is your most challenging goal?
Hmmmm... I dont know. That's too much thinking
10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would take a winter home in Mexico.
11. Favorite Vacation spot?
Sandestin, FL... wont be long til we are there!!
12. Say something to the person who tagged you:
Thanks Megan for tagging me, this is fun!
13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you:
Let's see... too much coffee, Michelob Ultra, Splenda, I think I am pretty good about doing what's healthy.
14. What is your favorite item of clothing?
Right now I am into my American Apparel t shirts, sometimes I sleep in them and then just wear them out of the house to Wal Mart or wherever.. how versatile :)
15. Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is over flowing with a zillion others?!
My brown tall boots
16. Name one thing you can not live with out:
My Hubby, I dont do well when he is gone. I love the weekends when we are together non stop.. I always miss him on Mondays.
17. Has a celebrity's haircut ever influence you on your own hairstyle?
Of course! I love Heidi Klum's hair color, cut and syle.

No comments: