Monday, January 26, 2009

New Look!

I decided that I would give my blog a makeover! I put this collage together earlier and I thought it turned out super cute! I have a few different posts to do but I am so cozy that all I want to do is snuggle up and go to bed. I am praying for a lot of ice so I can continue that through tomorrow! I am hoping to wake up to a blizzard, put on a crock pot of chicken chili, catch up on blogging, and watch movies all day... maybe I would even venture down the street to see Jess and Charlie. What a lovely day it would be :)
Hope everyone is doing well and keeping safe and warm!
slg

1 comment:

In This Wonderful Life said...

love the collage! we are getting yuck weather too..and I wouldn't mind enough to last through tomorrow... we also want to snuggle and watch movies all day!